You are here.
Welcome to my Family and Home Library!
Before you keep reading the details about this amazing library you might want to sit down, because what I have to offer you in this FREE library will blow your mind! ?
One of my main goals in life is to bring you and your family together through the immense power of creativity!
I don’t know about you, but sometimes I feel that the real meaning of what is to be part of a family has been lost.
Everyone seems to be doing their own thing. Wouldn’t you agree?
Every kid has its own electronic device, parents are working all day long and at the end of the day, we miss out in what life is all about and we are left with broken relationships.
I am not saying that all of the things above are wrong. Not at all! Technology is amazing, and work is necessary, right? My point is that I am done looking at fake happy photos online, when in reality there’s only broken realities.
I want to do something about this!
I want families to be together, to enjoy life, and realize that the little things in life are, in fact, the biggest treasure. ?
Family and Home Library
Here comes the fun!
Are you ready?
I want to create a huge, massive, and resourceful family and home library of FREE printables that will help you to enjoy time with your family, and create rich experiences that will last you forever!
Gosh I am so excited.
I just love this idea, and I truly want you to be part of it!
The family and home library of FREE printables just keeps growing, and I plan on making it the biggest one that you have ever seen online. I am adding content to it, pretty much, every single week!
Here are some of the things that I want to fill this library with:
My main purpose is to get you closer to those that you love, right?
That’s why I am growing this library for pretty much every single member of the family. Think, mom, dad, brother,
sisters, grandparents. Everything under the sun! You WILL LOVE IT!
Things like greeting cards for special days like mother’s or father’s days.
I am all for showing appreciation to those we love, and I am sure you will be more than pleased with what have to offer.
Hear me out! It’s never to late to show how much you love those around you.
I don’t know about you, but when my home is all over the place I am cranky and not fun to be around. If you are like me, this will distract you from having great and bonding time with your loved ones.
I want to create systems for you to be able to have an organized and beautiful home!
There’s no time for mess. There’s just time to have FUN!
This is an area I personally want to get better at.
A great friend of mine told me once that one of the things that she wish she had while growing up was a more cozy and well decorated home.
This has totally changed the way I use to think about being an extremely minimalist. I want my kids to have memories of frames, pictures, and a cozy home.
Be ready to find amazing and beautiful Wall Arts and Scripture verses to display in your home!
But wait there’s more…
Like an infomercial, but TRUTHFUL!
Not only I am growing this Family and Home Library, but I am also in the process of growing five more libraries that all of my subscribers will have instant access as well!
- Seasonal Library: Here I am planning on creating printables for the winter, spring, summer, and fall! It’s going to be beautiful and you will be able to find great tips and ideas to spend time with those you love the most!
- Learning and Play Library: This is my biggest passion -- and since I am planning on homeschooling in the future -- and I want to create tons of resources to teach little ones letter, numbers, and more activities to develop their little brains!
- Party Library: can we agree that parties are the best way to get together? Nothing like enjoying a good time with family and friends! Here’s where I come in! I want to create a beautiful library for any type of party you can think of, and you my dear friend will have instant access to it!
- Holiday Library: I love holidays, and as my family grows I want to be prepared for everything. Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, etc!
- Cricut + SVG Library: What in the world is that? You may ask! A Cricut is a machine that cuts files. You can create stickers, cute stuff to iron on your clothing, and more! Guess what, I haven’t even bought mine yet, BUTTT I am so excited to learn and teach you how to use it and create a massive library for you to enjoy!
Wait, What?? All of that…For free? You gotta be kidding
All of this is free for all of the daydreamers -- if you are reading this, you are a daydreamer ? -- that subscribe to my newsletter!
I want to rule the world in printables for one purpose! And that is to Bring YOU and your FAMILY together through creativity!
Are you ready to have some fun?
Not sure yet?
Watch this little video I put together while I was working on my library!